Community building focusses on bringing together groups of like-minded individuals who want to share their experiences of a particular product, service or role to gain valuable insights from the wider network.
We work with many of our clients to support their community building activities so have first-hand experience of the benefits that this brings. Below are just some of the key highlights:
- The opportunity to get a deeper insight into what your customers are thinking and feeling that would not otherwise be seen.
- The chance to be able to improve customer service by responding to requirements or frustrations in a proactive way.
- The possibility to incorporate feedback into future planning, to ensure that new product features or membership engagement has the right focus.
- The ability to meet and influence future buying decisions.
- Gaining customer loyalty.
- Building a brand personality and gaining visibility.
- Raising awareness and improving SEO
User groups connect people from different organisations together to share best practices usually around a given product or service. We have been creating user groups for our clients for over 15 years with great success. Typically the user group will meet once per quarter, either virtually or in the live environment. Membership is free to the users with the costs funded through the sale of sponsorship packages to supporting partners. By outsourcing the creation and management of your user group to us, you gain from having a truly independent forum to really deliver the peer-to-peer networking and support that helps your customer community to thrive.
User communities represent a unique organizing structure for the exchange of ideas and knowledge.Harvard Business School, Working Paper 19-126 “Why do user communities matter for strategy,
Sonali K Shah & Frank Nagle
To learn more about what user groups are, why they’re important and how to set up and manage a successful one, read our thought leadership article, A Guide to Technology User Groups.
Community Engagement Services
Many of the engagement services that we provide are perfect to support an all-year-round community building campaign. Below are just some of the ways in which we engage with our client communities:
- Conducting surveys and producing reports
- Developing thought leadership content for re-purposing across multiple channels
- Newsletter creation and distribution
- LinkedIn and social channel community creation and administration
- Podcast series production
- Virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- Roundtable discussions
For more information on our community building services please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)330 460 6007, alternatively fill in our enquiry form