Outsourced Events always requires its employees and suppliers to uphold the highest standards of
ethical and professional behaviour. They will:
- Hold paramount the safety, health and welfare of the public in the performance of professional
- Act in such a manner as to uphold and enhance personal and professional honour, integrity and
the dignity of the profession.
- Treat with respect and consideration all persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, maternity, marital or family status, disability, age or national origin.
- Engage in carrying out Outsourced Events’ work in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with, and support, other professionals in carrying out Outsourced Events’ work.
- Build professional reputations on the merit of services and refrain from competing unfairly with
- Recognise that the chief function of Outsourced Events’ at all times is to serve the best interests
of its constituency.
- Accept as a personal duty the responsibility to keep up-to-date on emerging issues and to
conduct themselves with professional competence, fairness, impartiality, efficiency and
- Respect the structure and responsibilities of the Board of Directors, provide them with facts and
advice as a basis for their making policy decisions, and uphold and implement policies adopted
by the Board of Directors.
- Keep the community informed about issues affecting it.
- Conduct organisational and operational duties with positive leadership exemplified by open
communication, creativity, dedication and compassion.
- Exercise whatever discretionary authority they have under the law to carry out the mission of
- Serve with respect, concern, courtesy and responsiveness in carrying out the company’s work.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, honesty and fortitude in
all activities in order to inspire confidence and trust in such activities.
- Avoid any interest or activity that conflicts with the conduct of their official duties.
- Respect and protect privileged information to which they have access in the course of their
- Strive for personal and professional excellence and encourage the professional developments of
DATE OF ISSUE OF POLICY: November 2020
Board of Directors, Outsourced Events Ltd